Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Joysticks from TRIES support you in your daily work when it comes to the sensitive control of devices weighing several tonnes or the pinpoint-accurate manoeuvring of mobile machines. The proportional control functions of directional control valves are implemented via hydraulic or electrical joysticks (manual control encoders). Tries offers tailor-made solutions for both areas on request.
- Operation of up to four double-action cylinders
- Stepless multi-axis movements
- No software or electronics necessary
- Piston symbols can be individualised
- Integrated pressure protection up to 350 bar
- Perfect connection to the Tries proportional valve solutions
- Freely configurable to the customer's needs
- Ergonomical grip shape
- Space-saving construction
- ecentral hydraulic system outside the driver's cab